Do you love plants, we love them! Especially, those small indoor plants and we always admire and look for some creative and vibrant pots to keep our little plants.
Recently we got hold of a beautiful earthen pot which matches completely with our decor. While we are preparing our plant, which would eventually be put in this pot, let us tell you something about the brand.
It happened when Harpreet thought of giving back to the mother earth by preserving the nature and its balance around, is the idea hidden behind the concept of Earthly Creations. An entrepreneur by work but her heart resides in art and creativity. Only an avid painter can have thought of such a great idea of returning back to nature by more beautifying it! Mrs. Harpreet had interest in pottery so as to make it look alive she started her own terracotta pottery line named Earthly Creations and hired 40 potters to make a masterpiece. She is into turning interiors and exteriors a place to get crazy of.
Quitting her established corporate career for the call of her heart, she incepted a socio-economic initiative Earthly Creations. Earthly Creations is a terracotta pottery line where the pots and sculptures are made under the supervision of Harpreet. She personally takes care of the color, design, and texture and mud quality for the same, wherein she endeavored the following – a list of many fists
· Giving a new thought, direction to the way gardening is done in the country – from merely green lawns, bushes, hedges and round pots to creating a piece of art by having animal and bird shaped pots, water bodies, hangings, and danglers.
· Creations where aesthetics, functionality, and value are seamlessly integrated- an experience of amazement and wonderment
· In creating animals and birds from alphas a-z, and creating thematic parks, the endeavor was to sensitize the young child by feeling these creations, so that they can acre better for them when they grow up.
· Generating a sustainable and scalable employment for potters who had given up their traditional arts to be a daily wage labor – thereby withering away the rich cultural heritage of India. Presently 40 potter families that have been adopted wherein all their basic needs of sustenance, education, and evolution are being addressed comprehensively at earthly creations.
· Initiating the way gifts and giveaways are done – from mere transactional to sharing a pot with a plant – at corporate felicitations, sports and annual day meets, school functions, festival and return gifts with the motto – Love an animal, gift a plant now and always.
· Creation of thematic parks at various corporate offices, residential complexes, clubs where in the garden is transformed into an art piece.
While its laudable to implement initiatives in promoting hygiene, education, woman empowerment, health, critical is to equip the lesser haves with an economic model that uses effectively their traditional skills, local resources, exalts them to innovate better, faster, guarantees their economic need meet up, while squarely addressing their education, growth and curbing the social malice of female infanticide, education- a model that earthly creations have steadfastly adopted extremely successfully.
Inviting corporate, business houses, Sports Associations, Clubs, individuals to help to take this initiative to new heights by
· Adopting an animal/ plant in pot shape so that one can educate the masses to preserve them
· Creating thematic parks/ green areas where this animal/bird shaped pots and other garden decorations can be displayed as a cherished experience.
· Greening of the boardrooms, canteens, work areas wherein these creations with plants lend a touch of sensitivity and freshness across the spectrum.
· Festivals, personal functions, annual meets, employee felicitations- creations can be effectively used to carry homes – a thing of beauty is a joy forever.
The pricing of the pots is also kept economical so that the process of adopting and preserving is made easier and acceptable by all. Earthly Creations is kickstarting to its business up to a completely new standard to make the place look more beautiful with nature cap on their heads.
The product speaks for its quality. The pot is such a fine piece of pottery and art. Its solid and the detailing and intricacy of design is worth a mention. Also, we love the thought of making it feel like adopting an animal and creating awareness on preserving them. The pot allows us to think about two of the biggest concerns of the current world, animals, and plants. It’s such a novel idea. We are totally in love with our little elephant pot which is gracing our living room. what about you, which one are you picking up for your home or office?
Check their collection here and do let us know which one did you choose for yourself?