Chaayos has recently launched its winter menu and we can’t help but simply drool over it. The menu consists of 9 new dishes and trust us, each one is a reason in itself to visit Chaayos.
- Paneer Bhurji Bun- simply mouth watering, delicious paneer bhurji loaded on top of soft buns.
- Chicken Cutlets- nice, crispy and slightly spicy but very very tasty cutlets, balance out the spice with a tea, and you will have riots of taste
- Mutton Cutlets- mutton version of the amazing cutlets, they are a must try
- Open Keema Parantha- you cannot afford to miss this one, its messy to eat but totally worth it
- Butter Chicken Kulhad with Masala Kulcha- a nice twist to the usual butter chicken, served in a kulhad with masala kulchas, definitely a must try
- Gur Wali Chai- just what you need for the winters, its soothing in everyway
- Tulsi Green Tea- a great comfort tea, that refreshes you instantly
- Hot Chocolate Cake- indulge in this simple chocolaty pleasure and you will love it
- Banana Walnut Cake- you have to have to try this one, soft and moist cake that comforts not just your taste buds but also your soul
We have a bonus reason no 10 for you to visit Chaayos and that is their newly opened outlet in M Block CP. This outlet is by far the largest and most creatively done outlet and you cannot afford to miss it.
So now that we have given you more than 9 reasons to visit Chaayos, what are you waiting for..?